The Easy Walk ® Harness is designed to gently discourage dogs from pulling while walking on a lead. Unlike traditional collars and harnesses, the Easy Walk ® does not cause coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone. The unique front-chest lead attachment stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards you. The quick snap buckles make the harness easy to put on and remove, and 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort for your dog.
- Stops lead pulling quickly and comfortably
- Easy to fit and easy to use
- Veterinarian and trainer recommended
- Martingale chest loop redirects forward motion & prevents twisting
- 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit
- 2 quick-snap buckles for easier fit
- Soft nylon material
- Fitting guide included
Measure your dog’s width/girth by wrapping a tape measure around your dog’s chest, just behind the front legs.
Call our customer service team for live help:
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5pm
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.