Piddle Place™ portable potty is perfect for dogs, cats and other small pets. Ideal for apartments, potty training, and traveling, the Piddle Place™ potty is a mess-free and environmentally-friendly solution to pet accidents and pee pads. Stop paying for expensive dog walkers or rushing home to let the dog out. When your pet uses the Piddle Place™ potty, the urine drains through the porous grass mat and down the grooves in the base into the reservoir. Once the reservoir is full, simply use the attached quick-drain spout to empty it for convenient and mess-free disposal. The spout and travel lid make it easy to bring it on trips and holidays without any mess. For your pet’s solid waste, use a pooper scooper or a poop bag. The Piddle Place™ potty also includes the Bio+ Treatment for the reservoir to help eliminate odours. Bio+ Treatment uses a bio-enzyme technology that breaks down odour-causing compounds and degrades them into odourless compounds.
- Mess-free & eco-friendly alternative to disposable pee pads
- Convenient & easy to clean
- Quick-drain spout for a mess-free disposal
- Immediate drainage with porous grass mat and grooves to keep paws dry
- Includes Bio+ Treatment to eliminate odours
- Handles & snap-on lid for convenient travel
- Imitation grass mat is machine washable
- Optional splash guard (sold separately) protects floors & walls
- 77.5 cm x 5.7 cm x 48.9 cm
- Mix 1 pack of Bio+ concentrate with 237 ml of water. Shake well and pour mixture into base. Make sure the valve is closed.
- Spray the turf with Piddle Place™ Turf Treatment as needed to keep the area fresh.
- Always keep enough fluid in the base to blend and neutralise incoming pet waste.
- To drain or move the Piddle Place™ potty, carry the unit flat without tilting it or pet waste will pour from the top opening. Open drain valve and drain into the toilet.
- Supervise puppies with the Piddle Place™ potty to prevent them from chewing on the grass mat or drain valve.
- 1 Piddle Place unit & lid
- 1 grass mat
- 1 foil packet of Bio+ Concentrate
- Training guide
Manuals & Support
Call our customer service team for live help:
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5pm
- Free phone support
- Online help database
- Step-by-step manuals